A Pharmacist Hands Out Advice, Not Just Drugs
“The programme encourages us to participate in different learning activities to broaden our horizons, such as engaging in outreach services, research and internship.” BPharm Student (Yuki Cheng)
「課程鼓勵我們參與各種學習活動，以擴闊眼界。」鄭儀敏 – 藥劑學士學生 Continue Reading
* Our heartfelt congratulations to Prof. Kenneth TO who has been awarded the Teachers of the Years Awards for 10 consecutive years!
* Congratulations to Prof. Sharon Leung for receiving the USyd-CUHK Partnership Collaboration Awards for the project of “Inhaled Therapy for Chronic Lung Infections Using a ‘Triple-Hit’ Nano-in-Microparticle Formulation”.
* Congratulations to Prof. CHEUNG Yin-ting for receiving the MASCC Rehab, Survivorship QoL SG Successful Training Award – PRO from The Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC). Continue Reading
The Faculty of Medicine at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is seeking outstanding applicants for a tenure track faculty positions at the rank of:
– Professor (160001WZ),
– Assistant Professor or Associate Professor (160001WX); and
– Lecturer (170000EX) in the School of Pharmacy.
Closing Date: Until the post is filled Continue Reading