(Former) Country Manager, Pfizer Corporation Hong Kong Ltd.
Mr. Abraham CHAN
Chairman, PuraPharm Corporation Ltd.
Ms. Anita CHAN
General Manager, Viatris Hong Kong
Prof. Juliana C.N. CHAN
Director, Joint CUHK–NTEC Clinical Research Management Office, CUHK
Mr. Philip CHIU
Chief Pharmacist, Mannings, The Dairy Farm Company Ltd.
Ms. Helen HO
Director of Pharmacy, CUHK Medical Centre
Ms. Connie KONG
Regulatory Affairs Director, Amgen (Asia) Limited
Dr. Benjamin LEE
Chief Pharmacist, Hospital Authority
Mr. Chris LEE
President, CUHK Pharmacy Alumni Association
Prof. Daniel LEE
Associate Vice-President (Innovation and Enterprise), CUHK
Former Head of Biomedical Technology Cluster, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
Prof. Hon. Joseph LEE, SBS, JP
Founding Dean, Advisor and Emeritus Professor, School of Nursing & Health Studies, Hong Kong Metropolitan University
Dr. Wilson LEUNG
Senior Pharmacist, Department of Pharmacy, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Chairman, The College of Pharmacy Practice
Mr. Vincent LO
Pharmacist, Watson’s The Chemist
Dr. Scotty LUK
Director, University Health Service, CUHK
Mr. Derek SUM
CEO, Jacobson Pharma Corporation Ltd.
Ms. Jennifer WONG
Pharmacy Department Manager, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hospital Authority
Dr. Melvin WONG
Mr. Howard YIP
Treasurer, CUHK Pharmacy Alumni Association
Mr. Brian YIU
Secretary, CUHK Pharmacy Alumni Association
Mr. YUEN Siu Lam
Chairman, Hong Kong Alliance of Patients’ Organizations Ltd.
Prof. Joan ZUO
Director and Professor, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
Last Update: Dec 2021
*The names are shown in alphabetical order by last name
Terms of Reference:
- The School of Pharmacy Advisory Board is constituted to provide advice and feedback on challenges and opportunities facing the School. Members of the Board, either individually or collectively as a team, are champions of the School’s educational, research, and outreach programs.
- The composition of Board shall be as follows: Up to 25 prominent/influential individuals who are passionate about the quality, impact, and sustainability of programs in the School of Pharmacy, and The Director of the School of Pharmacy.
- The Chairman of this Board shall be appointed by the Vice-Chancellor, CUHK.
- The Board shall meet 1-2 times a year. In between meetings, each board member will serve on an ad hoc task force on issues identified by the School as strategic to its future.
- Membership of the Committee shall be reviewed every two years on a staggered basis except for the Director of the School of Pharmacy, who shall be a permanent member. The membership is renewable for 1 consecutive term of 2 years and may be re-appointed after an elapsed period of 4 years.