Venue and Seating Arrangement
- Number of participants does not exceed 50% of the seating capacity of the room. At least one seat apart between participants in the seating arrangement.
- Each participant will be assigned a seat for easy contact tracing. Seat number would be sent to the participants in the confirmation email.
Entry of the Event
- Participants, in any of the following conditions, are NOT permitted to attend the event.
- have developed any symptoms of fever / Upper Respiratory Infection (URI) or related symptoms, or under other medical conditions (e.g. chronically illness, pregnancy).
- have been considered as close contacts of COVID-19 cases.
- have travelled outside Hong Kong within 14 days.
- are undergoing compulsory quarantine.
- are living with family members/persons who are confirmed cases of COVID-19/ under compulsory quarantine.
- Body temperature check for all participants would be conducted during entry. Those with body temperature higher than 37.5°C would not be allowed to attend the event.
- All participants should wear surgical masks and practice social distancing during the whole event. Mask vending machine is available at the venue.
- Hand sanitizers would be available on-site. Participants should clean their hands before entering into the event room.
During the Event
- Social distance is executed in seating arrangement and on the stage.
- Physical contact and interaction between participants would be minimized (e.g. no hand shaking).
- Students and coating guests would be provided with hand sanitizer to clean their hands during white coat donning.
- Eating & drinking is NOT allowed at all area of the event venue.
 Related symptoms may include fever, chills & rigor, cough, diarrhoea, shortness of breath/ difficulty in breath.
 “Close contact” generally means having direct physical contact, living in the same household, travelling in the same vehicle or flight, having social contact in close proximity such as dining together. The above examples are not exhaustive. If you are in doubt, we advise that you are on the side of caution and refrain from attending the event.