Reference Sources: http://www.pharmacyconference.org
Seminar: “The Quest for Drug Discovery: From Chemistry to Biology ”
Date : 13 March, 2019 (Wednesday)
Time : 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Venue : G01, Seminar Room, G/F, Lo Kwee-Seong Integrated Biomedical Sciences Building, Area 39, CUHK
Speaker : Dr. Wai-Lung NG, Ph.D.
Research Fellow in Medicine
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Harvard Medical School
- Mr. Alex LEUNG, President, Hong Kong Society for Travel Medicine Founding Group
- Mr. Dennis FONG, Vice President and Executive Board member, Hong Kong Society for Travel Medicine Founding Group
- Ms. Bonnie HO, Secretary General and Finance Officer, Hong Kong Society for Travel Medicine Founding Group
香港中文大學將於2019年3月23日(星期六) 舉辦 CUHK University Taster Fair 活動，讓高中學生可以了解更多中大的本科課程，以便日後於大學聯招申請時作出最適切的選擇。高中同學可按照自己的興趣登記參與各學系舉辦的體驗課堂、互動工作室及導覽，親身感受大學上課模式，了解不同主修課程所教授之內容。當日活動非常豐富:
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is organising a University Taster Fair on 23 March 2019 (Saturday). The event aims at providing an opportunity for senior secondary school students to gain a better understanding of CUHK major programmes, helping them make more well-informed JUPAS programme choices. During University Taster Fair, students will be able to attend taster classes or workshops of their choice organised by different faculties/programmes of CUHK to help them clarify their academic goals, learn more about university studies, as well as prepare themselves for application for admission:
- 體驗課堂 Mini-lectures & Taster classes — Pharmacy Workshop & Practical, Pharmacy Practice (9AM – 10AM) & (10:30AM – 11:30AM)
- 互動工作室及導覽 Guided visits & Hands-on workshops
- 展覽及攤位 Exhibition & booths (from 9AM to 1PM)
- 學生大使互動聊天室 Interactive chatrooms
– 費用全免 Activities are free-of-charge
– 登記參加活動可獲贈紀念品 Registered students will receive a souvenir
– 座位有限，欲免向隅，請儘早登記。 As seats are limited, please register at your earliest convenience.
請登入以下網址參閱有關詳情及登記。Please visit the link for details and registration.
We believe this workshop is an invaluable opportunity for you to launch a successful career as a researcher at the forefront of drug discovery, development, and use in a setting of your choice.
Pursuing a Rewarding Career in Research
– Application Guideline
– Career Prospect
– Pharmacy Research Sharing
– Opportunities to Meet with Pharmacy Professors
– Experience in CUHK Life
Final year undergraduates and postgraduates in science stream (e.g. Pharmacy, Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, etc)
Deadline: 9 July 2019, First Come First Served