LEE, Chui-ping 李翠萍
Pharm.D, BCPS, BCPP
Dr. Chui Ping Lee received her PharmD from the University of Rhode Island, USA. After graduation, she pursued post-doctoral residency training in Managed Care Pharmacy Practice for one year at a pharmacy benefit management company, ScripSolutions, in USA. During the residency training, Dr. Lee was affiliated with the University of Rhode Island and has served as a secondary preceptor for pharmacy students on rotation.
Her areas of interest are in managed care pharmacy practice and pharmacist oriented patient care.
- Master of Clinical Pharmacy Program
- Introduction to Pharmacy
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics II, IV
- Pharmacy Clerkship and Project
- Teacher of the Year Award 2006/2007, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
- Teacher of the Year Award 2007/2008, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
- Teacher of the Year Award 2009/2010, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
- Teacher of the Year Award 2010/2011, School of Pharmacy, CUHK